inner
Announcements
The Company announces that Gulf Morocco Company, a Saudi subsidiary owned by 99% has completed the purchase of 2 plots in Riyadh in KSA
21 January 2014

The Company announces that Gulf Morocco Company, a Saudi subsidiary owned by 99% has completed the purchase of 2 plots in Riyadh in KSA with value SAR 16,691,100. The Company’s share in the land is 75%, while the remaining 25% represents the share of a Saudi partner.